June 22-25, 2022 • Broadmoor Hotel • Colorado Springs, Colorado
Maui Derm NP+PA Summer 2022
In-Person at the Broadmoor Hotel, Colorado Springs, CO
June 22-25, 2022
- Maui Derm Live is our in-person meeting being held at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, CO from June 22-25, 2022.
- The live meeting provides unlimited opportunities for networking and includes all social functions, exhibits, and product theater luncheons.
- On-demand video viewing of all recorded lectures will be available for 30 days after the meeting.
- Registration is now open.
Maui Derm NP+PA Summer 2022
Live-Stream Virtual Meeting from Colorado Springs
June 23-25, 2022
- Maui Derm Connect is our virtual platform bringing our world-class dermatology CME conferences direct to you.
- Our Maui Derm NP+PA Summer 2022 Main Program meeting from June 23-25, 2022 is being broadcast via live-stream for those unable to join us in Colorado Springs.
- CME credits are earned for attending each session during the live meeting.
- On-demand video viewing of all recorded lectures will be available for 30 days after the meeting. (Non-CME)
- Please Note: The Pre-Conference Day and the Advanced Neuromodulator and Filler Workshop Session on Saturday, June 25 is NOT included with the Virtual meeting.
- Registration is non-transferable.
- Registration is now open.
To increase Nurse Practitioners (NPs) and Physician Assistants (PAs) knowledge in areas of medical and cosmetic dermatology in order to enable the Nurse Practitioners (NPs) and Physician Assistants (PAs) to provide better care for their patients.
The Dermatology landscape is ever changing. There have been significant advances with regards to the diagnosis, management and treatment of both medical and cosmetic dermatologic conditions. NPs and PAs require targeted education regarding the proper management of these conditions.
This educational activity is designed for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants who specialize in dermatology.
This 4-day, comprehensive, educational activity will begin with a pre-conference day. The pre-conference day is divided into multiple learning tracks based upon the learners’ identified needs/level(s) of expertise. The entire CE/CME program will utilize evidence-based data and best practices for the diagnosis and management of medical dermatologic conditions/diseases as well as surgical and aesthetic procedures in order to validate current practice patterns while updating skills in a variety of clinical areas. Case studies, panel discussions, didactic presentations, audience-response system, a meeting application that allows for questions to be addressed to the podium moderator, and hands-on workshops enhance the relevancy of the data presented and allow clinicians the ability apply this information into clinical practice.
Accreditation Statement for Jointly Sponsored Activity
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the University of Cincinnati and Advances in Cosmetic and Medical Dermatology.
The University of Cincinnati is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Cincinnati designates this live activity for a maximum of 28.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim only the credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Dannemiller and Advances in Cosmetic and Medical Dermatology. Dannemiller is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Dannemiller designates this educational activity for up to 28.5 contact hours (ANCC), which includes up to 15 pharmacotherapeutic hours.
Overall Learning Objectives
E-Newsletters, Videos, Podcasts, Journal Articles on The Dermatology Digest
E-newsletters, videos, podcasts, articles, summaries of the Maui Derm content can be found on The Dermatology Digest (www.thedermdigest.com). The Dermatology Digest is the official media outlet for Maui Derm. The Dermatology Digest provides a source of valuable “practice changing” enduring materials to the dermatology community. The content will be delivered electronically via an “opt-in” process to the NP and PA dermatology community. The e-newsletters will include key talking points from the presentations, challenging cases including both diagnostic and management issues, embedded videos and downloadable slides. Among the topics to be included are:
- Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Neuromodulators/Dermal Fillers
- Disorders of Pigmentation
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Cutaneous Oncology
- Pigmented Lesions
- Literature Review
- Infectious Diseases
- New Drugs and Advanced Topical and Systemic Therapeutics
- Nail and Hair Disorders
- Dermatology Coding and Billing
- Contact Dermatitis
- Immunology of the Skin
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Maui Derm NP+PA & NMG Meeting Management seeks to make this conference accessible to all. If you have a disability which might require special accommodations, please contact NMG Meeting Management at 831-595-0710 or email your needs to: email@example.com.