Hotel Reservations & Rates
September 18-21, 2022 • Gaylord Opryland • Nashville, TN
Location of meetings, exhibits, workshops & social functions.
|Gaylord Opryland||Daily Rate||Deposit||Reservation Deposit|
x1 night (plus 15.25% tax)
x1 night (plus 15.25% tax)
Hotel room rates are for single or double occupancy. Maximum room occupancy is four (4) persons. Charges for a third / fourth person are $20.00 per person per night, except that there is no charge for children (12 years and under) when accompanied by a paying adult.
Applicable taxes will be added to the room rate (currently 9.25% sales tax, 6% occupancy tax, and $2.50 city tax per room night).
Additional Hotel Charges:
- Resort Charge: $20 (mandatory)
- Valet Parking Fees: $45.00 per day – if applicable
- Self-Parking Fees: $10.00 off the publish price of Self-Parking ($33.00) – if applicable.
(Subject to change not inclusive of state tax – 9.25%)
Please note the following:
- A minimum three (3) night stay is required for the group rates.
- You must register for the conference to receive the discounted room rate.
- There must be an email address to accompany the reservation; the same address cannot be used more than once.
- Industry Personnel must go through their housing coordinator or Steve Gomez to book their room. Please see Industry policy on Exhibit tab.
- For multiple room reservation requests contact NMG Meetings at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Group rates are valid three (3) days prior to September 16th and three (3) days after September 22nd based on availability.
No reservations will be confirmed without a form of deposit. Limited number of rooms available. We strongly encourage participants to reserve early to insure a room in their desired category.
DEADLINE DATE: August 16th, 2022 or once the contracted block is sold out. Any reservation received after this date cannot be assured of hotel space or the group rate.
Special Request Available:
Please submit all Special Requests to the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. The hotel confirms or denies special requests. Requests are NOT guaranteed by NMG Meeting Management, or by Maui Derm. Tennessee State Law prohibits more than 4 persons per room.
Room Category Availability: Room categories are based on availability on the date the request is received. Should a category be sold out for the dates requested, your room reservations will automatically be confirmed in the next available category. Hotel reservations cannot be confirmed by phone.
- A one (1) night room & tax deposit will be charged at the time of booking.
- At Forty-five (45) days prior to the arrival date until 30 days prior to the arrival date the deposit charged becomes non-refundable
- Any reductions of the total room nights initially reserved or a cancellation, inside of 30 days prior to your arrival date, will be charged in full.
- All cancellations must be done via email to NMG Meeting Management.
- Any changes made to a reservation after initial confirmation is subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- Any change in the amount of hotel nights reserved will be subject to penalty.
- All changes must be done via email to NMG Meeting Management.
ADA Statement: For disability accommodations, please contact NMG Meeting Management at 949.300.8792.